Dear AMWA Members,
We are currently planning our general body meeting for the month of April. We are looking for 1-2 speakers who can speak at the meeting about any of the following topics:
• Alcohol Awareness Month
• National Child Abuse Prevention Month
• National Donate Life Month
• National Minority Health Month
• Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
• Sexually Transmitted Infection Awareness Month
• Women’s Eye Health and Safety Month
• National Infertility Awareness Month
If you are interested in giving a presentation on any of the above topics (or any similar topic of your choosing), please email me. It can be as short or long as you want, in Spanish or English, and you choose the date & time. This is a great opportunity to work on your public speaking skills while increasing awareness about important issues!
If you would rather write an article about the topic for the AMWA newsletter instead, please email the article to Shikha Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great night!
Cristina Font, AMWA Chapter President